And yesterday was a good example of how one can find it so hard NOT
to cling to something. A sunny autumn day in Seattle (especially a
Sunday when you don't have to really rush somewhere) is a joy I've
come to treasure, with a little effort to also try to treasure a
cloudy late spring day where we haven't seen the sun in weeks. The
teaching on every day is a good day comes to me often.