roloro1557 wrote:I didn't even know I'd had Satori until years later.
I knew something "big" or extremely unusual had happened to me, but I
had no words for it. >

So what happened, and how did it happen, and what triggered the
satori? How do you know you had it if it is just a distant memory?
Have you ever had it again?