From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008 9:56:07
Subject: [Zen] Re: What's after Satori

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Margie,
> Very precise and to the point description. More evidence that sitting
> in a monastery doing zazen for years is often just a waste of time.
> Edgar

Hi Edgar-

I think zazen and other forms of meditation are tools that can work
well for some people, not so well for others. I also agree with Osho
that "There is no meditation when everything is meditation."

I know someone who sold everything he owned, went to a monastery in
Japan, and basically did zazen for three years. He never reached
Satori. He came back very bitter and angry.

I say that to say I think it all depends on the person. Everyone's
different.

Margie (roloro1557)