Hi Anthony,

Yes, my Satori was 'out of the blue' along with the lightning. Maybe I
am lucky. I don't know about my previous lives.

Please do tell me about lady who spent 12 years in a cave, I would
like to hear the story.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Margie,
>
> Are you saying your satori was also 'out of the blue'?? You must be
very lucky, or you worked hard in your previous lives. Another lady
spent 12 years in a cave in the mountains, still not awakened. Do you
want to know who she is? Or you may already know.