Hello Edgar,

Yes. It just so happened that the consciousness and realization
happened to me without my seeking it. The second level, active zen is
more challenging, it requires vigilant mindfulness every waking
moment. I've just become reasonably good at that in the last few years
and am still growing into it.

Believe it or not one of the things that has helped me a lot with
mindfulness is a little brown rock about the size of a large grain of
corn. It has a natural hole in the center. I found it in a cave in a
forest in my home state. I wear it on a leather thong around my wrist
on my right hand. I wear it almost all the time. It serves as my
reminder to be mindfull, to be "hollow" like the hole in the stone and
just let tao flow and flow through me. It works very well for me.

All the best,
Margie (roloro1557)