<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > This was a very good poem.  I mean it.  I enjoyed
this little peak at your life.

One of the things that has been the most valuable to me about zen is
not to be afraid of thoughts.

I am not sure if that can be addictive though??

Sometimes I try to maintain a positive attitude and then at some
point I am acting in the passive aggressive mode because the positive
is so negative to me that I am twisted inside out.

So taking a step back and being honest about what is upsetting to me
can be a big release and then I have less tension and stress about
the situation and it is not so hard to be positive about it because I
am being positive while I acknowledge to myself what I do not like
about the situation and then I pray:

LORD, GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE

THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN

AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

That WISDOM has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars, perhaps
even more, not to mention many years, many tears, many friends, and
even some blood.

Best wishes,

Al