"roloro1557" <> I'm sorry if I offended you.

You did not offend me. I always challenge blanket New Wave bullshit
statements like the one you posted. It is that mindset of "anything
goes" that is a betrayal of the youth of the world and I do not think
that "anything goes" is an appropriate philosophy of life and I am
sorry to know that you are a parent.

I am sorry that I am being offensive, but I have worked in the
juvenile social services system and I have seen many hundreds of kids
who are the victims of their parents philosophy that fucking anything
and anyone is OK and that anything is good and there is no right and
wrong.

I do not think that a life of amorality works without hurting others.