Al,

Hey! I said I was in it for the women - doesn't that qualify me to be a guru?
Perhaps I'm over-qualified (sniff). Baba Mike.

----- Original Message ----
From: Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 20:36:42
Subject: [Zen] 2009 Best Way Pledge

<summitjags@ ...> wrote:> Everyone has his/her own path. My belief is
that "letting go" through strict training is valid path to Living Zen
and Enlightenment, and those that tell you it is not necessary are not
> helping your path.

We should all vote on what is the Best Way and then agree to follow it
for one year beginning January 1, 2009.

At this point I see five possible gurus:

A) JM
B) Bill
C) Edgar
D) Roloro
E) Cid

If anyone else would like to be considered for the post of official
Zen Forum guru of 2009, please post your nominations by Friday. The
polling begins on Saturday and the poll will close 12/31/08.

Al