Right on, Brother Bill.  Anything written down, spoken about are just
forms to describe a direct "connection" to the universal life force and

As Edgar stated numerous times, "nothing else matters..."....  When we
let go of our mind, we let go of our frame of reference.  No more
capable of judgment, comparison, categorization.  No more suffering....

To lock in this synchronization, a chi based practice helps..