Hi Margie,

I think Bill has lived very wisely. He's carefully engineered his life so the worldly part now takes care of itself pretty much automatically and he can now concentrate on the spiritual side. He seems to have a nice supportive traditional wife and family in a beautiful natural location with financial security for the future. An excellent example for us all. So often the daily struggle for survival takes all our time and we have little left for Zen.

Edgar