No quantum cars, too much uncertainty in your destination, but I am hard at work on my Quantum Koan.... No joke...

On Oct 6, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

Edgar will invent one more advanced than you expect: the car does not run on the highway, it 'leaps' from one quantum level to another, so that you reach your destination immediately, or even earlier than when you start.

--- On Tue, 7/10/08, Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Blind buddhist
Date: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008, 2:48 AM

Hello Edgar,

When I went to school it was pre-cassette days. I read my books on reel to
reel tapes and big LP records.

Technology has come a long way just in the last five years. Yes, I have a
CCTV like your father had. They are a lot smaller now. You might be
curious to check out the Sense View on the GW Micro website.

Attitude has changed too. I hope this becomes international. Each person
should be seen for all they can dok, not on what they can'[t do.

PS Now all I need is a car that drives itself. <GRIN>

Get your new Email address!