Anthony,

No quantum cars, too much uncertainty in your destination, but I am hard at work on my Quantum Koan.... No joke...

Edgar

On Oct 6, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

Jody,

Edgar will invent one more advanced than you expect: the car does not run on the highway, it 'leaps' from one quantum level to another, so that you reach your destination immediately, or even earlier than when you start.

Regards,
Anthony

--- On Tue, 7/10/08, Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Blind buddhist
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008, 2:48 AM

Hello Edgar,

When I went to school it was pre-cassette days. I read my books on reel to
reel tapes and big LP records.

Technology has come a long way just in the last five years. Yes, I have a
CCTV like your father had. They are a lot smaller now. You might be
curious to check out the Sense View on the GW Micro website.

Attitude has changed too. I hope this becomes international. Each person
should be seen for all they can dok, not on what they can'[t do.

JODY

PS Now all I need is a car that drives itself. <GRIN>

Get your new Email address!