From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:24 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: -----<---@

Bill and Anthony,

Sounds good on paper:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theravada

Edgar

On Oct 7, 2008, at 6:59 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Anthony,

I don't reconcile with Theravada. I interact with the local wats (temples)
and the monks all the time. It's just another religious rip-off as far as
I'm concerned. I've yet to meet any senior monks or temple heads that even
seemed like good people, much less good representatives of Buddhism.

Have you had any experiences with Theravada?

...Bill!