Hi Mike;

Which of the verses would like a comment?.  These last three or
previous ones?.  If you're refering to these last three verses then
in order to understand them one needs first to understand all
previous ones. Verses are all linked like an unbreakable chain and at
the same time each verse contains also all the rest.  Amazing art of
writing, isn't it?.

However, I'm not making comments at the moment for several reasons;
First; it would create intelectual distraction over the readers.
Second; Although I had this dharma directly transmitted during a long
retreat by Venerable Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. I feel no much
confidence yet on the subject. My knowledge and insight about
consciousness is rather limited. And therefore open to
intelectualization and what is the worst speculation. Being aware of
the harm that intelectualization and speculation can cause I'd rather
keep quiet till real insight cames out.

The Nature of Consciousness is a most fascinating subject to discuss
about in a dharma group. Of course providing that the ones who take
part in such a complex discussion are people with a real realizacion
within themselves of the subject discussed and not just vanity and

Thanks anyway for your interest.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mayka,
> Could you give us a commentary on what those verses mean to you?
> Mike.
Part 4, Sense Consciousness