Sorry for the series of duplicate postings.  It has something to do with my
email server.  I think it must have held my email postings to the Forum for
an unusual amount of time before sending.  My email postings usually get
posted within minutes after I send them.  I first thought my email posting
had not gone through so I sent another.  After the second one was not posted
I went to the website and posted again.  I even emailed Al asking if
something had changed with the Forum processing.

Anyway, mea culpa.  It's not the first and I'm sure won't be the last.

.Bill!