Hey Chris,

I suspect 'she's' not ALL woman either..

Mike





________________________________
From: cid830 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 25 October, 2008 8:38:11
Subject: Re: [Zen] Screen reader


p.s. it was nice to see some compassion in your hate-filled heart! i 
guess your not ALL evil.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, "cid830" <summitjags@ ...> wrote:
>
> Karin,
> 
> He was just denegrating the Japanese language, not her screen 
reader. 
> We are often-times to hasty to defend our ignorance!
> 
> Chris
> 
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, "Karin" <tortillera77@ > wrote:
> >
> > Anthony Wu > I hope you give it up, unless you have a very good 
> > reason. >
> > 
> > She is blind, you insentitive man. How typical of a man to make a 
> dumb 
> > remark. If I was there right now I would slap you. 
> > 
> > Sorry Jody that you were verbally abused by a man. 
> > 
> > Karin!
> >
>

    


      

Reply via email to