Mayka wrote:
"The way I see this here is that when one does something for the sake
of doing it, then there is no suffering.  If one does something with
expectations as a result then there will be suffering. In zen we
don't think of the path because we don't have a path.  We follow the
continuos thread of the present moment and that is what mark our path."

YES!  that is what I was trying to say!  If a person is interested in
studying law and they see going to law school as a way to do this then they
will not suffer if they don't get in to law school.  If someone needs to get
in to law school to feel like they are a whole person then they will be
disappointed if they don't succeed.

this is an interesting concept and I am glad to see everyone getting in to
it.

Mayka, thank you for the wish of Scottish Autumn Leaves.

JODY