Mayka,

You are missing my point. One's body is always doing many many things at once. One could not exist otherwise. Scores of muscles have to move together to make even the simplest motion. To speak tongue and lips and breath must all move at the same time. No one ever is doing just one thing. That is an illusion.

Edgar