Mayka,

Let the breath breathe itself, let the heart choose its own rhythm, let the feet take you of their own accord. Just be mindful in the moment, but not focused on all those details. Let the Tao (chi) do all the work and just enjoy the trip.

The walking corpse takes care of most things perfectly well by itself without any necessary involvement of the true mind.

Edgar