> Mayka,
>
> Let the breath breathe itself, let the heart choose its own
rhythm,
> let the feet take you of their own accord. Just be mindful in the
> moment,

Yes Edgar.  This is the way of living in awareness the present
moment. You're just saying here above.  This is the way I've been
doing in and off my practice through the years.

> The walking corpse takes care of most things perfectly well by
itself
> without any necessary involvement of the true mind.

Edgar;

What do you mean by saying "The walking corpse"?.  Which walking
corpse are you refering to?.  If you refer when one walks without
mindfulness and therefore unaware of anything, and walking, moving
in forgetfulness then, yes you're right of calling it a walking
corpse.  I call it also a zombie.

Mayka