From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Question?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 9:25 AM

Mayka,

I used the term because it is from Zen or Buddhist writings. A constant
reminder of its eventual fate.

Edgar

On Nov 3, 2008, at 7:14 PM, Mayka wrote:

Edgar;

If you're aware of the activities of the body, the mind is also doing
its own activity by being aware. The mind in this case is not
separated from your body. The mind in this case is involved with the
body because its one with it.

Mayka

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Mayka,
>
> The walking corpse is the physical body.
>
> Edgar
>

> On Nov 3, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Mayka wrote:
>
> > --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Edgar Owen <edgarowen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mayka,
> > >
> > > Let the breath breathe itself, let the heart choose its own
> > rhythm,
> > > let the feet take you of their own accord. Just be mindful in
the
> > > moment,
> >
> > Yes Edgar. This is the way of living in awareness the present
> > moment. You're just saying here above. This is the way I've been
> > doing in and off my practice through the years.
> >

> > > The walking corpse takes care of most things perfectly well by
> > itself
> > > without any necessary involvement of the true mind.
> > >

> > Edgar;
> >
> > What do you mean by saying "The walking corpse"?. Which walking
> > corpse are you refering to?. If you refer when one walks without
> > mindfulness and therefore unaware of anything, and walking, moving
> > in forgetfulness then, yes you're right of calling it a walking
> > corpse. I call it also a zombie.
> >
> > Mayka

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com