Anyone who is a member of GROUPLY will be banned.

Grouply is a spammer virus, and if you check the web-features at any
Yahoogroup, the Grouply members constantly generate spam to anyone
that posts. I don't think they get access to the entire membership
database, but there are literally hundreds of spam messages sent by
each Grouply member.

So whenever I get a Grouply message from a group member, I am going to
ban that person from membership here, as I do not want to get spammed,
and I imagine that most people are tired of getting those Grouply
messages.