Good to hear from all of you.

I'm also undergoing a difficult process of accepting impermanence as
it is.  My most beloved sister has been beaten back by breast cancer
and at the moment one her breasts will need to be removed next 15 of
December.  We're all very upset about it.

To make matters worse It appears that my lumbar disk who has been
sick for many years it's at serious state now and It seems I will
need surgery.  Not clear yet what kind of surgery will be that.

Everything is very complicated because at the top of health issues
there are also much more additions which I'm not very much of talking
about right now due to its complexity.

It's really nice to hear from all of you specially Bill from whom
we'll all have so much to learn.

Good wishes to all
Mayka