I'm not the administrator, I'm the lurkerlator. The official moderator fo this site goes by many names, the most common of which is Al([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I think he's also the site's founder.
...Bill! --- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Mayka, > Â > I believe Bill Smart is the moderator. I don't know if there is an 'administrator'. Maybe it is also Bill. Please confirm. > Â > Anthony > > --- On Sun, 30/11/08, Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > From: Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: [Zen] To The Moderator in the Zen_Forum Group > To: [email protected] > Date: Sunday, 30 November, 2008, 2:47 PM > > > > > > > Three last postings inserted on the board by Edgar and JM have not > been received yet to my email. > > Whoever is the Administrator on this website, would you please be so > kind to check the problems some of us are experiencing with the post?. > > Thank you > Mayka > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on Yahoo! > Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does! > http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/ > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
