Hello Everyone,

As you know, the teaching of Chan is in the invisible.  Words are just ways to
describe the indescribable.

Thanks to the sharing of Brother Harry, I found a slight twist to explain some
of the basics as follows:

As you all know, we were taught about stillness, or "Ding".  Enter the state of
Stillness, then this and that.  Yet stillness or just this are such "no fun"
words.  So here we go.......

After we entered the stillness.  We feel our chi flowing here and there.

Gradually we find a certain level of comfort and contentment within this
feeling. The more we stay in our stillness, the more content we become.

Gradually, this inner content helped us to be detached from external issues.
We become better listeners, better co-workers, better human being. Free from
external values and judgments.

Gradually our synchronicity with the world improves.