Vince <I could make the argument that ducks are higher on the evolutionary
ladder and therefore more deserving of consideration, >

I disagree. God put pests on earth too, and not so we could kiss up to them but
just to see how many stupid people would claim that they had souls and not kill
them. Those dumb bastards in India who live among vermin are doomed to be
reborn as cockroaches and rats.

Insects have no souls and no buddha nature. They are vermin and they are
pestilence. KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.