From: Karin Machado <tortiller...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Ducks Have Buddha Nature?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 9:54 PM

Are some animals created to be food and therefore have no Buddha Nature? Are
plants and insects without Buddha Nature because they are at the bottom of the
food chain??

      Happy Holidays from Yahoo! Messenger. Spread holiday cheers to your
friends and loved ones today! Get started at http://emoticarolers.com/