From: cid830 <summitj...@att.net>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Was Buddha The Most Enlightened???
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 12:50 AM

SexyKarin,

It seems as though the name change hasn't changed the nature of your
posts. Don't believe the old saying "there is no such thing as a
dumb question!" There is!

Later,

Chris

--- In zen_fo...@yahoogrou ps.com, "sexykarin1977" <tortillera77@ ...>
wrote:

> Is everyone else's enlightenment just a pale reflection of the
> Buddha's eenlightenment? Can anyone ever be more enlightened than
the
> Buddha? Was Dogen more illuminated? ? Who was the most enlightened
> human to ever walk the earth?

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!