From: Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Was Buddha The Most Enlightened???
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 3:10 PM

This is no dumb question. We should all think about that. There are many, even
those still alive claim to be more enlightened than Buddha. One of them is Li
Hongzhi, founder of the Falun Gong sect, who claims to be able to metamorphose
into more different bodies than Buddha was able to. There are Tantric masters,
who says they will attain at least the same level as Buddha by performing the
highest yoga: sex rituals.

Anthony