Good point, Anthony. Yet, I still believe this question is pointless.
Who is more enlightened than whom? Who knows. This question has no
answer. Is it a Kohn? (ah, Karin is deeper that I thought).
Nevertheless, I have been taught that people who 'claim' to be
enlightened, probably are not. People who claim to be more enlightened
than other enlightened people are dealing in the absurd!

Thanks for your post,

Chris

> This is no dumb question. We should all think about that. There are
many, even those still alive claim to be more enlightened than Buddha.
One of them is Li Hongzhi, founder of the Falun Gong sect, who claims
to be able to metamorphose into more different bodies than Buddha was
able to. There are Tantric masters, who says they will attain at least
the same level as Buddha by performing the highest yoga: sex rituals.