"fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...> wrote:
>... "I think it bears some discussion. There are those who believe
they surpassed Buddha. Did they?"...

Al,

Who believes they supassed the Buddha? How do they know the limit to
which the Buddha had reached? I thought he had opened the door to
limitless potential.  How can they prove they surpassed that? He
reached enlightenment, what did they reach, super enlightenment
infinity +1. Another Kohn? Or for people who like 'correct' spelling, a
Koan? Ha!

Later,

Chris