I guess this is where I've run into problems with general Christianity. Some of
the bible is open to interpretation. Some of it is not. Some of it must be
strictly followed. Some of it you CAN'T follow. There is way to much ambiguity
for me.

I have found it to be very spiritually uplifting. It connects the
Bible to the positive messages and how Christianity is not about
hatred, etc. It also points out that some messages in the Bible are
not up for interpretation, and why. I have enjoyed the book so far. It
has re-defined some of my thinking about some topics.

I guess it also depends on your own field of experience. Some issues
are more interesting to me than others, but I have enjoyed reading the
points of view and ideas. The book is like a discussion, and I enjoy
the thoughtful tone.