I know you didn't ask me, but... I prefer Zen Buddhism because it is
a direct way of experiencing "heaven" in the here and now. I don't
have to rely on my "faith" to carry me into the promised land, after
I die! The Kingdom of Heaven is among us!

Later,

Chrs

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Vince <everythingzen1...@...>
wrote:

> That is one way of looking at it, true. But, keep in mind, if I
misinterpret a koan, I'm not doomed to spend eternity burning in a
pit of fire.