Excellent point, indeed.....

________________________________
From: cid830 <summitj...@att.net>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 11:08:19 AM
Subject: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God

I know you didn't ask me, but... I prefer Zen Buddhism because it is
a direct way of experiencing "heaven" in the here and now. I don't
have to rely on my "faith" to carry me into the promised land, after
I die! The Kingdom of Heaven is among us!

Later,

Chrs

--- In zen_fo...@yahoogrou ps.com, Vince <everythingzen1971@ ...>
wrote:

> That is one way of looking at it, true. But, keep in mind, if I
misinterpret a koan, I'm not doomed to spend eternity burning in a
pit of fire.