Anthony Wu The book you mention seems to advocate blind following.

What part of my description mentioned blind following? I don't even go
to church. I found the discussion to be stimulating and thoughtful.
How did you interpret that to mean "blind following?"

It is very seldom hard to probe the lack of depth of the folks on this
list. You might as well be hare krishnas chanting at the airport.