"cid830" I don't have to rely on my "faith" to carry me into the
promised land, after I die! The Kingdom of Heaven is among us!

That is as much a fantasy as anything else. To some degree it is a lot
worse and more pathetic to walk this earth thinking it is heaven. I
certainly hope that this is not as good as it gets. Read the news and
every day there is no end to the murders, rapes, killing of children,
and numerous other incidents that are much more horrible than anything
a normal person can imagine.

By the way, in case you all haven't figured it out, satori is a pure
fantasy and all those altered states that are written about are the
purest form of bullshit ever created. When they say that there is no
there, they aren't kidding. It is all here, and that is it. Nothing
more. No nothing. You can sit your ass on a pillow for the rest of
eternity, and the only thing that will happen is the pillow will
stink.