I see Heaven as well as Hell on earth. They are both Here! They are
both Now! We must not attach to either. I believe the answer is
somewhere in the middle. In a non-dualistic existence that can only
be experienced through strict adherence to a certain belief system
along with deep meditation.

Thank you, Bill!

Chris

> Al is correct.  Just THIS!  Some of us think it's heaven and some
of us
> think it's hell.  Whatever we think of it, it's Just THIS!
>
> ...Bill!

On Behalf
> Of fitness4u2163
> Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:13 AM
> To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
>
> "cid830" I don't have to rely on my "faith" to carry me into the
> promised land, after I die! The Kingdom of Heaven is among us!
> >

> That is as much a fantasy as anything else. To some degree it is a
lot
> worse and more pathetic to walk this earth thinking it is heaven.
> certainly hope that this is not as good as it gets. Read the news
and
> every day there is no end to the murders, rapes, killing of
children,
> and numerous other incidents that are much more horrible than
anything
> a normal person can imagine.
>
> By the way, in case you all haven't figured it out, satori is a
pure
> fantasy and all those altered states that are written about are
the
> purest form of bullshit ever created. When they say that there is
no
> there, they aren't kidding. It is all here, and that is it.
Nothing