Excellent work! I'm impressed with you anatomical knowledge and your Franzetta
"Death Dealer" is spot on! Nice stuff, dude. Where is your shop located?

________________________________
From: Billo Rani <lover...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:28:32 AM
Subject: [Zen] Buddha vs. Dogen

I have to think that Dogen was more enlightened than Buddha. Dogen found the
Soto lineage. Dogen too zen all over Japan. Dogen was an active leader. Buddha
was nothing without his followers and assistants. He was more along the lines
of a manager than anything else.

By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Billo and I am a tatoo artist!
Check out my tats!