Welcome Billo,

I was skeptical as to how someone can judge the degree of one's
Enlightenment. I guess this is a good way, to analyze their
accomplishments.  Thanks for your post.

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Vince <everythingzen1...@...>
wrote:

> Excellent work! I'm impressed with you anatomical knowledge and
your Franzetta "Death Dealer" is spot on! Nice stuff, dude. Where is
your shop located?

found the Soto lineage. Dogen too zen all over Japan. Dogen was an
active leader. Buddha was nothing without his followers and
assistants. He was more along the lines of a manager than anything
else.

> By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Billo and I am a
tatoo artist! Check out my tats!