Right on Vince!

I would say your progress has surpassed mine then! I tend to
progress and regress at the same rate! I'm glad to see you happy
with your path.
 My comment was actually respnding to the thread started about who
was more enlightened. I was assuming Billo was responding to that.
That was my point at the time, who knows who is more enlightened
than whom?  But I did like Billo's answer because he gave a reason
why he stated his opinion.

Later,

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Vince <everythingzen1...@...>
wrote:

> I would never consider myself in any position to judge a person's
stage of enlightenment, my own included. I was merely commenting
that he did some very nice art work.
> If I were pressed, though, I'd say my own stage of enlightenment
is somewhere between poor and piss poor, however, I'm loving the
journey.

Dogen