I'm sorry for your misunderstanding, I often have a hard time conveying
my point. What part of I have experienced this reality did you not
understand. Your "imaginary" is my reality. The dualism is a fact. And
many others will tell you the same thing. I have calmed my Ego in the
past with deep practice, this in turn gave me a glimpse of my True
Self, my Inner Being, a touch of Awakening, it is hard to put into
words, it just has to be experienced. You don't have to believe me and
I'm not telling you to follow my path. I can only be true to myself.
I'm only telling you my experience to let you know that Zen (Buddhism
for me) can work. I know that you have tried it and I guess you got
nothing out of it, but why do you continue to mock the people that
believe in it. I guess your trying to expose the "posers" and
hypocricy.

I know it may sound like I don't have a clue what I'm talking about,
but I know what I believe and I have found what I am looking for. You,
my friend, are the one who seems to be searching. I hope you find what
you are looking for, I hope you find some inner peace. I am glad to
help in any way that I can. Well, almost any way.

Thank you for thinking of my nutsac, and my member is working like a
champ. Has the medication kicked in for you yet?

Later,

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...>