Good Point. But could one be completely in tune with the universe
because of that introversion? Regardless of how he uses his Awakening?
Could that in itself be a measure of Enlightenment?

Al usually mentions something to the effect of what good a blissed
out dude on a pillow does for a society. I understand where you may
see that as a measure of Enlightenment.

I always reserve the right to be completely wrong!

Thank you for posting!

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Billo Rani" <lover...@...> wrote:

> "cid830" > I was skeptical as to how someone can judge the degree
of one's Enlightenment. I guess this is a good way, to analyze their
> > accomplishments.>
>
> It may not be best way or correct way, but for the sake of
argument, you can say, "Who was the least introverted? Who tried the
most to help others?"