From: cid830 <summitj...@att.net>
Subject: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 1:31 AM

What I believe is that we live in a dualistic world. Our minds attach
to forms in a dualistic way. If you can break your attachment to this
dualism and dissolve your Ego, you can get in touch with your True
Self. I believe you can do this through daily meditation accompanied
by a good belief system. Not just "any" belief system will get you
there, but "many" will. These religions you have mentioned I think
all teach attatchments of one sort or another. But many will teach you
to let go of these attatchemnts.

Please remember that I claim to be no expert in these matters. I only
relate from my experience and my limited base of knowledge. What has
worked for me may not be right for you.

I hope you find YOUR way, Al.

Sincerely,

hris

--- In zen_fo...@yahoogrou ps.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1963@ ...>
wrote:

> "cid830"I believe the answer is somewhere in the middle. In a non-
> dualistic existence that can only be experienced through strict
> adherence to a certain belief system along with deep meditation.
> >

> What you believe is duality and your solution is Christianity or
> Judaism or some other strict belief system (Muslim?). You are like
the
> square peg trying to get into the round hole.

      Start chatting with friends on the all-new Yahoo! Pingbox today! It's
easy to create your personal chat space on your blogs.
http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com/pingbox