From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 10 January, 2009, 10:00 AM

Chris,

You asked:

>Your statement is always great and sweet. It feels like a carrot.
>Al is carrying a stick. Are you two in the same performance in
>two different characters?

My response is: yes - but isn't that true for all of us? If we all do indeed
share the same Buddha Mind then aren't we all just different expressions of
that same Buddha Mind, or Buddha Mind seen from different perspectives?

....Bill!

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com