Al,

I am still fairly new to this group, compared to many others. I am
always willing to post what I believe, and expose my ignorance, all for
the sake of discussion.

In all this time, I don't ever recall you stating your belief system.
What spiritual belief system has brought you to this point? What do you
follow now? Agnostic? Atheist? Christian? Muslim?

I understand if you choose not to answer. You seem to never answer the
very few substantive points I can manage to deliver. Only the parts
that you think you can poke holes into. And that's the easy part!

Later,

Chris