Hi Chris,

I haven't been posting here for a while so it's good to be back to catch up
with all the usual suspects! I couldn't help noticing your comment that you
think Buddha-Nature is "inherent" in all of us. This is view that seems to
contradict a fundamental tenet of Buddhism - that there is nothing inherent in
any of us ie, nothing permanent. Isn't this why Buddha rejected Hinduism
because of its belief that every person has an inherent atman (soul) which
merges with Brahma when we die? What do you think?

Mike