From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of fitness4u2163
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:31 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God

Anthony Wu <Since we all have the same Buddha mind, everything we do
is justified.

That's what I don't agree with, as I see that there are opposing
forces (good & evil?) which are at work every day. Open the newspaper
and there are people being killed and otherwise assaulted and those
killers are not in the same "Buddha Mind."

I guess I am forgetting some of it, but there is an area that has
never fully jelled in my understanding of karma, etc.