From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 4:37 PM

Anthony,

Okay, if you think justification is necessary I have some questions for you:

1. What kind of actions need to be justified? All actions, or only 'bad'
actions? If so, who determines they are 'bad' and need justification?
2. Who needs to justify these actions? The doer? You?
3. To whom do these actions need to be justified? The receiver? The doer's
conscience? God? You?

....Bill!