From: fitness4u2163 <fitness1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 10:45 PM

Anthony Wu I can agree with all you say except for your statement that
nothing needs to be justified. Then, kiling, lying, womanizing,
drinking... do not need to be justified. They are 'just this'.

I think that is "New Age Zen" where everything is OK. I recall reading
an old zen book that stated that there were some things that were not
taught, such as moral values because the culture of Japan was such
that these things were presumed and expected.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!