Anthony Wu > Karma is the best thing to ensure moral values. As soon
as they hear about moral values, many will say we are just dogmatic. >

It is disturbing to me that many who want to practice zen think it is
some amoral system to ease their conscience every day so they can do
evil to others while feeling a sense of peace and happiness.