From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:08 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: The Reason For God

Bill,

Yes, I think accountability is a more appropriate word.

However, I still have problems with your idea that everything is illusory.

Do you also think Newton's law is illusory.

I suggest you try pricking your thigh with a needle. Is the pain also illusory?

So many people starve, die, and suffer from all kinds of pain. Are they
illusory?